Sunday, 23 March 2008

It's Easter sunday! Whoo! Time to rejoice((:
It's been so long since I last attended mass and my 1st one in a long time was Good Friday. Well, I feel closer to the faith again although I didn't actually drift from my my faith ;p
I just got my hair cut today. That lady messed it up)): My face looks huge now cos she kept thinning it. Argh, of all, I hate thinning my hair the most. Yes, I know I have a head full of hair and I shouldn't worry about have hair shortage and going to beijing101 or place like that in the near future but that doesn't give her the right to thin my hair till it's like.... I'm so pissed I can't even think a word this instant. My Easter haircut. I feel obligated to be happy because of the word 'easter'.
Am I ready to let go???? I'll miss them so much although I know I'll always see them cos their room is just beside mine. I'll miss everything.
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D